When Choosing A Domain Name here are some
The majority of people start with a brain-storming session before choosing a domain name for their new business. Here are some of the most important elements to consider are before making a decision.
With premium domain names getting harder every year to find, and new record prices being achieved across the board in all industries.
The message is crystal clear:
You simply must get the best Domain Name for your business to secure the future success of your business venture.
Finding and discovering unique brandable premium domain names for sale is quite an art and very time consuming.
Fortunately, Thrive Domains spend hours and hours every day of the week in search of the occasional gem that slips through; which hopefully will save you having to take the huge amount of time and effort required to find the perfect domain name for your online presence.
From our experience you can search for weeks without any worthwhile names coming to the market worth consideration.
In the online world a great, memorable domain name that is easy to remember plus easy to spell and matched with great content increases your bottom line in every respect.
The best Domain Names are simple, targeted and easy-to-remember generic names. Your domain name will be your online identity on the web; so make sure you choose a domain name that not only works for your business, but is also simple to find and promote.
- Tip 1 – Choose a dot com if at all possible. Every successful business will eventually need to get the dot version of their domain name. Most other extensions are just stepping stones to the dot com.
- Tip 2 – Try to find a domain that describes your product, service, or company as clearly as possible.
- Tip 3 – If you are choosing a made-up word that you are planning to use as a brand, make sure it is short, easy to spell and memorable. Example, Bowzie.com (would be good for a David Bowie fan site an animal welfare site etc. Think, google, yahoo, bing etc, these had no meaning for the great majority of us and now they are household names. How about our EuroFlix.com domain name, I’m sure that could become a global brand.
- Tip 4 – Make sure it is easy to type.
- Tip 5 – Make sure it easy to pronounce.
- Tip 6 – Hyphens are not recommended.
- Tip 7 – It is recommended by most professionals to keep your name under fifteen letters.
Well, that’s a few tips to help you on your way to becoming the next amazon or netflix, I wish you every success in your endeavors.